Old 01-05-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
LarryH
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT
Default Rex Regina Cases

Please Login to Remove!

I'd first read a review of the original RR "Morgan" case and the case was highly recommended for both the 8800 and 8300 series Blackberries. Seemed like the case for me so I ordered one.

After ordering online, I became concerned that I never received an email confirmation of the order. So I emailed RR directly and asked them if they ever received it. A few hours later my phone rang. It was someone from RR calling to confirm that they had received my order and that, somehow, the confirmation got lost in the electronic ether. My order was on its way. I was incredibly impressed with the personal service. A real human. A real voice. A phone call.

When the case arrived, I was impressed by the look and workmanship but it simply didn't behave well with the 8300. I couldn't remove the phone from the "pouch" without keypad buttons being pressed. Of course, I could have locked the phone but that wasn't the point. The case even has an internal "indent" to avoid pressing the trackball. So why can't I remove it from the case without my keys getting "hammered?"

I returned the case to RR and agreed with another poster on this board that the design of this case left a lot to be desired. I let it go at that figuring it was a "done deal."

A week later I received an email from RR (having seen my post) wanting to know what my concerns were with the case. (This was in no way contingent on my refund -- that had already taken care of. They were simply concerned about the quality of their product.) I explained the issues with the case and the 8300 and they said they were aware that the case had been reviewed as suitable for both the 88xx and 83xx models whereas it was really designed for the 88xx series.

They went on to explain that they now had the same case, made specifically for the 83xx models. They wanted me to have one. I was welcome to play with it, keep it, toss it, whatever. It was their commitment to quality customer service and an effort to demonstrate that their products really "are that good." (And mostly that they care.)

Well the case arrived and I have to say that it works like a charm. It's gorgeous to look at and extremely functional. It's everything the first case should have been.

I have to say, I've almost never experienced this level of concern and support from any company that I've done business with. I suppose it's no surprise that their finished products are as good as they are.

So this is just my chance to let you guys know that this is a company, presuming you like the product, worth doing business with. These are just the kind of people we want participating in the BB community and the business world in general.
Old 01-05-2008, 06:00 PM   #2
djm2
BlackBerry Master

Model: 9780
Carrier: T-Mobile

That's nice to hear -- sounds like excellent focus on customers.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:49 PM   #3
archer6
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Carrier: at&t

I too have some RexRegina Morgan Cases, and I am very pleased with the high quality of the product. The oldest is just over a year old and still looks just like new. And that's after using it under all types of circumstances, every day. The stitching is very well done, and there are no wear marks at all. Thus in turn it has kept my BlackBerry in excellent condition.

Another feature of these cases is that because they are designed to fit the device perfectly, I have not had to use any other sleeve, or screen protector. All four corners of the phone are very well covered, therefore if you drop it, the case will protect the entire phone, not just the some of it, like so many other cases do. This is one of my most favorite advantages.

Finally, I must touch on the longevity of this case. Instead of having to buy a new one every year as I had been doing prior to learning about RexRegina cases, I expect this case to last me for several years. The durability reduces the cost, as I no longer have to buy a new case each year.

I highly endorse the RexRegina Product line.

Cheers....
Old 01-07-2008, 06:07 PM   #4
andriver
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
PIN: What's that?
Carrier: AT&T

That's how companies should respond to consumer concerns. Kudos to the vendor. Can you post a link to your case please?
Old 01-08-2008, 06:34 PM   #5
dariuszsz
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Carrier: Rogers

I purchased Morgan case about two months ago, due to the poor design (the case was originally designed for 88xx series, but some distributors market it for both, 88xx and 83xx series) I decided to return the case, but I never got an email back from them. Week ago one of their employees came across my negative review of the case I posted while back here on the board. According to him they never got my email, so he offered same case but specifically made for 83xx series. Same day he emailed me pre-paid label to mail the old case back. I was very impressed with the service I received. Now I just have to wait for my new case.

Darius
Old 01-14-2008, 12:53 AM   #6
RexRegina

Model: 8300
Default Wow! And Thanks!

Larry...Archer...Dariusz...thank you for your very kind comments!

We try very hard to create beautiful products, and to deliver great customer service. It's very rewarding to see your very kind comments. Thank you, again.

Kevin Palmer
RexRegina
Old 01-14-2008, 12:55 AM   #7
RexRegina

Quote:
Originally Posted by andriver View Post
That's how companies should respond to consumer concerns. Kudos to the vendor. Can you post a link to your case please?
The 8800 cases are available at RexRegina makes premium leather cases for the Apple iPod and Palm Treo.. Simply click on the Store link to see available cases. The 8800 cases are in stock. The Curve and Pearl cases will be in stock in approximately 2 weeks.

Thanks.

Kevin Palmer
RexRegina
Old 01-14-2008, 12:58 AM   #8
RexRegina

OK...that was interesting. I typed the URL for the website, and the meta tag is what posted.

Let's try this,

Kevin Palmer
RexRegina
Old 01-14-2008, 12:59 AM   #9
RexRegina

OK...This officially makes me a spaztard.

wwwdotRexReginadotcom

Kevin Palmer
RexRegina.com
Old 01-16-2008, 10:56 PM   #10
SheepDog
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8830
PIN: ask if you need it
Carrier: Sprint

It worked Kevin. I already have a case for my 8830 but I beleive in rewarding stellar customer service so will be purchasing a case soon for my 8830 and will also get one for the wife when they decide wether she gets a curve or an 8830.

Well done sir!
Old 01-17-2008, 04:49 PM   #11
RexRegina

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepDog View Post
It worked Kevin. I already have a case for my 8830 but I beleive in rewarding stellar customer service so will be purchasing a case soon for my 8830 and will also get one for the wife when they decide wether she gets a curve or an 8830.

Well done sir!
Thanks! We appreciate your confidence!

Kevin
RexRegina.com
Closed Thread