BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 04:04 PM   #1
linusthefish
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7290
Default FT: SKII, Tapwave Zodiac, Accessories for 7730

Please Login to Remove!

I would like to trade my T-Mo Sidekick II and my Tapwave Zodiac2 for a 7730.

The Sidekick gets a 7/10 for cosmetics: it has some scratches and paint missing, and a 10/10 for functionality: nothing is broken.

The Zodiac2, for those unfamiliar with it, has 128MB RAM and I'm throwing in a 256MB SD card. It gets an 8/10 for cosmetics: again, some scratches and missing paint, and a 9/10 for functionality: the left (there are two) SD slot simply refuses to work. It came out of the box this way, and so I sent it in to Tapwave to have them fix it. They told me they couldn't, and that my only recourse was to purchase a new handheld. One SD slot is fine, so I didn't press it. The Zodiac also has superb sound, graphics, and Bluetooth. In addition, it's a Series 1, which simply means that I bought it before 1/04 (specifically, 11/03) but might have some cachet for someone.

What do you get? The SKII, the charger, the case for it, and any accessories I can find. Regrettably, my pet rabbit decided that the box it came in was trash long before I did, but I can probably rustle one up from my local T-Mo store. In addition, you get the Zodiac, its charger and sync cable, the software for it, and anything else I can find. You also get a 256MB SD card, a Kenneth Cole calfskin case for it, and perhaps an extra stylus. Worth: probably around $400.

What would I like in exchange? A 7730, the charger and cradle, and the plastic swivel case. Anything else is nice, but not 100% necessary.

This is all as-is, of course.

And the question that some of you have been wondering about: why. I'm just doing it because I feel it's time to switch communications devices, not because it's so helplessly broken and I'm going to scam you. Because, you know, it isn't, and I won't.

Anything else? Please, AIM or email me:

tapwavingdanger
[email address]

Thank you.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:31 AM   #2
earpon
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
PIN: 24B4E64D
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Pictures?
Closed Thread