BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 03:21 PM   #1
bteezy
New Member

Model: 8800T
Carrier: tmobile
Default Can't send out new emails from BB 7290

Please Login to Remove!

Everything works fine except for the fact that I cant send out emails from my Blackberry 7290. I can receive emails and I can reply back to emails I receive but can not send newly created emails.

I get this message to my email account when I try and send something out

Old 07-15-2005, 03:22 PM   #2
bteezy
New Member

Model: 8800T
Carrier: tmobile

Anybody?
Offline
Old 07-15-2005, 03:58 PM   #3
kjaslow
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Location: Sydney
Model: 9800
Carrier: Telstra

Have you ever synchronized with your Desktop Manager? I can't remember the specifics, but that message has something to do with either Enterprise Activation, or some form of registering the Blackberry. I think a desktop synch will help.
Offline
Old 07-15-2005, 04:40 PM   #4
NJBlackBerry
Grumpy Moderator

NJBlackBerry's Avatar

Location: Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey
Model: SGS7
Carrier: Verizon

I think when you installed Desktop Manager, you set it up for "Desktop Redirection". If that was the case, re-install it, and do NOT use Desktop Redirection. Choose either BES or BlackBerry Web Client, whichever is appropriate.
Offline
Closed Thread