BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #1
whitlecj
New Member

Model: 7130c
Carrier: att
Default Help with Gmail Sent Mail not filtering on BES server

Please Login to Remove!

Need some help setting gmail up on my phone. I am on a BES server. I have created the filter per the instructions I found online but I cannot seem to make it work. Thanks for any help you can give. I have it setup a filter through my phone as follows:

Filter Name: ME
From: [email address]
Sent to:
Message:
Sent directly to me - unchecked
cc: to me - unchecked
Bcc: to me - unchecked
Action: Do not forward

I set my gmail account up on my phone itself (Bold).

Still every time I send a gmail message, I get a copy of it in my inbox. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Offline
Closed Thread