Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 11:47 PM   #1
superbee1972

Model: 8120
PIN: N/A
Carrier: xl
Default Might Need Repair Service For 8120 in Indonesia

Please Login to Remove!

I live in Bali Indonesia, I got an unlocked 8120 Pearl and I use XL as my provider. Recently it appeared that my battery has gone bad, So I ordered several new batteries in addition to a new power supply and desktop charger. Upon receiving my new batteries and charger I was unable to charge them with my blackberry. I used external desktop charger and put a full charge on one of the batteries. When I placed the battery in my pearl is shows low battery as soon as I unplug the power supply. Any ideas what may be wrong? I almost assume this thing will require service? Does anyone service these things locally in bali? or maybe jakarta? The phone is only 2yrs old. It was not used most of the first year, until I got it unlocked. Any help is appreciated
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off