Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 09:14 AM   #1
cjjack56

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Angry Loss of Keyboard back light with OS upgrade

Please Login to Remove!

Traded up from an 8100 Pearl to a Curve 8320. Phone came as T-mobile unlocked (Pearl is AT&T) Swapped in my Sim card and all is well. OS on the curve is 4.2.81 IIRC I noticed the backlight foir the keyboard isn't working in the dark so I go into tools and change auto dim selection to "NO" and exit. Keyboard backlight now comes on when screen comes on. Decide to up grade OS to 4.5.306 and no matter what selection I make for auto dimming feature in 4.5 os the keyboard backlight will not work. I am going to down grade back to a newer version of the 4.2 OS and hope the Kbd back light will work again. I really would like to use the 4.5 OS and if anyone has any ideas please feel free to point the way. Thanks in advance, Jack
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off