whoopsiedaisy

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: BT
Question Connection issues through BT home hub 2

Please Login to Remove!

Hi

Here is the situation

My son and I both have 9700 devices and my daughter has a curve. Both my daughter and son both connect via BIS to the Orange network and I connect via the BT network to my company BES.

I recently moved and my previous house had a speedtouch router through Virgin ISP and with my little or no signal through my carrier i could connect to send BBM and pick up mails from my company BES via my home router, as could my kids through BIS. Since moving into our new house and obtaining the BT home hub we can connect to the hub however cannot get any services to work through the router. When checking through 'manage connections>wifi i have a line in the box and not a tick even though i am connected to the router.

Any ideas please as this is driving us crazy

Thanks
Old 02-16-2011, 10:04 PM   #2
tsac
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Carrier: at&t
Default Re: Connection issues through BT home hub 2

Welcome to the Forums.

This sounds like the SSID or password is wrong on the router or you entered it wrong on the phones. Have you tried a laptop or other wireless device? I would delete any routers that were configured on the BB and then reboot the BB by pulling the battery while powered. This will reload the OS clean. Then enter the router codes and other requirements and see if that helps. Check back and let us know if any of this works.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:58 AM   #3
whoopsiedaisy

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: BT
Default Re: Connection issues through BT home hub 2

thanks Tsac

I do have other devices (HTC Desire, laptop) connected and they are all working fine. I have pulled the battery on all BB devices and reset the router but to no avail. The router has also been dropped back to WEP from WPA as someone told me this could be the problem but still no joy.

Thanks
Closed Thread