Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 09:47 AM   #1
SciSSorSmiTH

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: bell
Default Screen issues after downloading BB app

Please Login to Remove!

Hi. So I am brand new to this forum as well as being a bb owner. I bought my torch last saturday, have already replaced it once due to sensory pad malfunctining. Got a replacement the same (needless to say, so far not impressed with the construction of this phone). I'm really loving this phone though, when it WORKS! After I got the replacement I was looking around and found the bb apps functions. I opened it up to check it out and it asked me to download a bb apps update. It asked me to reboot the phone after it installed but then it froze. I reset the phone probably 3 times because it was having issues even turning on. Finally got it running but then my screen started really messing up. My selections were jumping all over the place, I couldn't select anything! My boyfriend ended up deleted the app I installed and it got way better. (This was on sunday) but today it started acting up again. My sensory pad wouldn't work, and the select was jumping everywhere, just basically freaking out. Anyone had this prob before? Sorry if there's been a million posts on this already. Ill mention as well it was plugged in to charge when this started, soon as I unplugged the phone the jumping stopped and it works perfectly again. But it should not do that, regardless if its plugged in or not. Should I return it? As I said this is my first blackberry experience, but I'm starting to wonder if all these issues are worth it. Are there even functional torches in existance?!
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Old 07-02-2011, 12:32 PM   #2
Pollices

Model: 9800
PIN: request it
Carrier: Fido
Default Re: Screen issues after downloading BB app

Quote:
Originally Posted by SciSSorSmiTH View Post
... Should I return it? As I said this is my first blackberry experience, but I'm starting to wonder if all these issues are worth it. Are there even functional torches in existance?!..
Sure discuss the issues your having where you purchased it. See what can be done to correct the problems.
I'll step up, raise my hand and say I'm very happy with my torch. I did have to make some major sensitivity setting changes, as well as some other 'tweeks', to personalize "it".
Closed Thread