BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 01:21 AM   #1
Meatbag
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700
Default GTPhoto or Picture Help :(

Please Login to Remove!

I just purchased GTPhoto for my BlackBerry 8700 and I'm having difficulties. When I try to send the image (via the application) and I get an error message "Please select recieve USB from the GTPhoto on the device and try again". How do I select receive image usb from the main menu on the device??

In my application folder I have a GTPhoto/GTech icon but it only displays a simple message and no other info? Anyone have used this appt with success??

My wife and I just had a baby girl and I would love to be able to carry some pics around in my BB. Anyone have another option?
Old 03-19-2006, 08:42 AM   #2
NCBuckeye
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Bold
PIN: 4.6
Carrier: AT&T

You can just email them to yourself if you just want them in your blackberry. Congratulations on the baby!
Old 03-19-2006, 08:52 AM   #3
Stinsonddog
BBF Moderator

Model: 9700
PIN: Agaboobie
Carrier: AT&T

Have you tried Jiveslide - google for it. Post your photos on Yahoo or Flickr and then you don't have to worry about having them on the BB.

I don't have this app so I can't help. Where did you get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatbag
I just purchased GTPhoto for my BlackBerry 8700 and I'm having difficulties. When I try to send the image (via the application) and I get an error message "Please select recieve USB from the GTPhoto on the device and try again". How do I select receive image usb from the main menu on the device??

In my application folder I have a GTPhoto/GTech icon but it only displays a simple message and no other info? Anyone have used this appt with success??

My wife and I just had a baby girl and I would love to be able to carry some pics around in my BB. Anyone have another option?
Old 03-19-2006, 09:16 AM   #4
finch
Retired BBF Moderator

Model: N/A
Carrier: N/A

I use GTPhoto and it works like a charm! On the GTPhoto menu there's an option to receive using USB then you simplt send from the desktop app. GTPhoto will do the rest.
Old 03-19-2006, 11:10 AM   #5
Meatbag
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700

Quote:
Originally Posted by finch
I use GTPhoto and it works like a charm! On the GTPhoto menu there's an option to receive using USB then you simplt send from the desktop app. GTPhoto will do the rest.
Where on the GTPhoto menu?? On the device or on the PC desktop? If you say device then for some reason it's not working for me. I only get a text sreen when I click the wheel. That's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinsonddog
Have you tried Jiveslide - google for it. Post your photos on Yahoo or Flickr and then you don't have to worry about having them on the BB.

I don't have this app so I can't help. Where did you get it?
Hmm, good idea. I use Photobucket as well as have an .mac account. I could upload them there.

I read about in these forums. Can't find the original post though :\ Here's the direct link...

http://www.greentechmobile.com/gtphoto/
Closed Thread