BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 01:59 PM   #1
pauldumais
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
Carrier: Rogers
Default Idokorro Mobile Desktop 2.0 (now supports Remote Desktop and Terminal Services!)

Please Login to Remove!

Idokorro has released a new version of Mobile Desktop 2.0, a BlackBerry client for Windows Remote Desktop, Terminal Services and VNC. Now you can connect to any computer on your network, view the screen and control the keyboard and mouse using your BlackBerry!

Mobile Desktop can be used to connect to any computer running Windows Remote Desktop, Terminal Services or a VNC server, including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, QNX, OS/2 and more. Mobile Desktop delivers the best performance on BlackBerry 8700 devices, but will also work on any BlackBerry device with OS 4.0 or higher.

A free trial can be downloaded over-the-air using your BlackBerry Browser from:
http://mobile.idokorro.com.

Mobile Desktop can be purchased for $45 USD per BlackBerry.

More information about Mobile Desktop and all our products can be found on our website:
http://www.idokorro.com.

The Idokorro Team

Mobile Desktop on a BlackBerry 8700

BlackBerry 8700 screen connected to Windows

BlackBerry 8700 screen connected to Mac OS X
Old 05-23-2006, 05:30 AM   #2
CuttySark

Model: 7100t

I tried Idokorro Mobile Desktop software with my corporate Terminal Server and found it unusable, because i cannot view the whole desktop. I have 15 icons on my desktop but with this program i can view only 2 of them, because of small screen resolution which cannot be increased.

Also i cannot see LogOff menu item in the Start menu for some reason, so i cannot logoff properly, only disconnect from the pogram menu. But everytime when i disconnects some java exception is rising.

So i continued to search for remote desktop access software and found another Terminal Service client for mobile from tsmobiles.com.
It works flawlessly for me and my coworkers love it as well. I am very impressed with the functionality, ease of use, and all the amazing features. It costs only $35 per BlackBerry.
Old 05-23-2006, 07:28 AM   #3
pauldumais
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
Carrier: Rogers

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuttySark
I tried Idokorro Mobile Desktop software with my corporate Terminal Server and found it unusable, because i cannot view the whole desktop. I have 15 icons on my desktop but with this program i can view only 2 of them, because of small screen resolution which cannot be increased.

Also i cannot see LogOff menu item in the Start menu for some reason, so i cannot logoff properly, only disconnect from the pogram menu. But everytime when i disconnects some java exception is rising.

So i continued to search for remote desktop access software and found another Terminal Service client for mobile from tsmobiles.com.
It works flawlessly for me and my coworkers love it as well. I am very impressed with the functionality, ease of use, and all the amazing features. It costs only $35 per BlackBerry.
We are sorry that you are experiencing problems with Mobile Desktop 2.0. We are constantly working on improving the product by adding more features and fixing bugs.

Idokorro is dedicated to make Mobile Desktop the best terminal services client available.

Please send the error messages that you are seeing as well as your device model and os version to support@idokorro.com and we will fix the issues that you are finding.

Thank you for your patience with this new release,

The Idokorro Team
Closed Thread