BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 10:05 PM   #1
ktg

Model: 8700C
Default Messages in my Outlook folder list not showing up in the folder list on my BB

Please Login to Remove!

The place I work has an enterprise server so that I can view my work messages on my BB. I have folders in my Outlook so that I can organize my e-mail messages. I set up rules so that certain messages go into certain folders. The folders show up on my BB but the messages that I have automatically sent to these folders do not show up. So, I basically cannot see any of these messages.

Only when I manually move a message to a folder, does it show up on my blackberry.

Is there any way to view messages that are automatically sent to these folders or do I have to get rid of my Outlook rules and manually move every e-mail I get in order to see it?

Thanks
Katie

Last edited by ktg; 05-26-2006 at 10:21 PM..
Old 05-27-2006, 09:32 AM   #2
stripesace
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8300
Carrier: T-Mobile

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry 8700c: BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Hi Katie,
The solution to your problem is simple. Open up desktop manager, goto redirector settings, then go to the last tab. You'll something about inbox and sent items or select folders. Click on the button and choose inbox and then all of the folders you wish to have synch with your bb. Only new messages will appear on your bb. If you need further instructions lemme know and ill get to my laptop unless someome beats me to it.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:33 PM   #3
leda
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Bold
PIN: the tail on the donkey
Carrier: AT&T

Hey I'm having the exact same problem... but I have those folders checked, both on the BES server and on the desktop software.

I only have 1 of the folders I checked available on my blackberry... but it is coming up empty. The other folders I chose don't even show up.

What am I doing wrong?
Closed Thread