Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 11:43 AM   #1
hughvh
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9630
Carrier: Cbeyond
Question Browsing an folder on Exchange

Please Login to Remove!

In Outlook, I've setup a rule to filter e-mails from a distribution list into a specific folder on the Exchange Server. Occasionally, I would like to browse this folder on my Blackberry. I don't use Folder Redirection because all e-mails would then show up in my BB's inbox.

Is there a way for me to either browser this folder on my BB or have this folder redirect to my BB but not into my inbox?

I have a 7100g (v4.0.0.219) on a BES. I'm not sure what the BES's version is, but I know its not 4.0.

Thanks.
Old 03-16-2005, 12:04 PM   #2
acmoseley
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7750

If it's just going to a folder in your email account then you should be able to take the option within your inbox (on your blackberry) to "View Folder." There you can pick and choose what folder you want to look at.
Old 03-16-2005, 12:20 PM   #3
hughvh
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9630
Carrier: Cbeyond

While, I do see the folder tree, the folder itself is empty. I should note that folders that I do select for redirection have e-mails in them.
Old 03-17-2005, 02:19 AM   #4
Xipper
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8100
Carrier: Tmobile USA

I've heard that there is no way to access mail that was recieved prior to the BES activation. I am hoping that there is a way to work around this, but all of my coworkers have said they only gain access to mail from BES activation date going forward available to their BB.

I'm not quite sure how to phrase the search to find this answer.
Closed Thread