BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 04:22 PM   #1
caseyclan

Model: 8700c
Default Help With Treo Conversion

Please Login to Remove!

Greetings,
I am new to this post, and to the Blackberry community. I have a Treo 650 which I loved dearly, but recently received a Blackberry 8700c via my workplace. I love this thing - it is truly a business machine! I am connected via my business network so I am limited to access with regards to downloading items to the device. I have no true base PC - the blackberry is all I have to do my daily job. My question:

Is there a way to transfer my contacts from the Treo 650 to the Blackberry? If I have to, I will enter them via hand again, but I would prefer an easier way, if possible. Thanks for any suggestions/comments.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:29 PM   #2
mjustice
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T

The way I did this was to synch my treo to outlook and then synch my blackberry to outlook. It was pretty straightforward.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:43 PM   #3
caseyclan

Model: 8700c

Unfortunately, that option is not available to me as my Treo is NOT linked to my workplace network like the Blackberry; so, as easy as that option would be, I cannot do it. Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:31 PM   #4
Sk8Surfr
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyclan
Unfortunately, that option is not available to me as my Treo is NOT linked to my workplace network like the Blackberry; so, as easy as that option would be, I cannot do it. Thanks for the suggestion.
Do it with a personal computer/laptop...
Closed Thread