recommendations?

thanks everyone...
Old 07-18-2007, 11:10 AM   #2
Cory Scheuer
No longer Registered.

Model: 8900
Carrier: None

holy crap.... ok i'm sorry i really need to say this

sorry about being rude but i think in the past 3 days you have posted new thread about stuff that could have been found by searching or looking around the site for a minute or two....

seriously!!!

sorry but its getting really frustratig cuz you know to search now, but instead you insist on asking and asking

edit:

see what i found just by typing "sodoku" in the search

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...-etc-free.html

Last edited by Cory Scheuer; 07-18-2007 at 11:12 AM..
Old 07-18-2007, 11:16 AM   #3
Cory Scheuer
No longer Registered.

PS:

this is for you watch it.... Flash xxx187; Posting And You...
Old 07-18-2007, 12:23 PM   #4
musiclee@verizon.net
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile

sorry bout that,

but sometimes it's quite time consuming, and somtimes if the right "keyword" is not posted you get no results

i will try to do more searching in the future
Old 07-18-2007, 12:28 PM   #5
musiclee@verizon.net

i searched and no answers as to which sodoku games is the best,

so my question stands, as the search was not suffice.
Old 07-18-2007, 01:05 PM   #6
Cory Scheuer
No longer Registered.

you should try downloading and installing diff sodoku games, cuz if one member thinks his is good and you dont then yea

try looking for some free games and see which you like better... the joy of freeware and 3rd party companies!
Old 07-18-2007, 01:19 PM   #7
Rolo1971
CrackBerry Addict

Carrier: AT&T

Honestly Cory, you need to take your medication. I can understand your frustration but this is a BB forum and SOME people don't know so they ASK! That's the purpose of a forum! Obviously, you have a lot of time on your hand because it seems you're quick to jump and answer these questions.
NOt everyone sits behind a desk with ample time to play with their BB and pocket protectors. People come here with legitimate questions and don't have luck with "search". But they don't deserve someone jumping on their case just because you've been on here for 2 weeks and you think you know how this operates.
And if this bothers you so much don't read the thread and be more selective as to which thread you are going to answer.

Rolo
Old 07-18-2007, 01:39 PM   #8
Cory Scheuer
No longer Registered.

rolo,

honestly the question he had asked could have been easily answered with a little time and searching. i only got frustrated because over time i come on there is a new thread with his name. and every thread could have been answer with the search button, there a reason why its there. i can see if maybe it was a technical problem with something then yeah post it up if you cant find an answer. why clog up the threads and make useless post when its been answered a hundred times before.

i can see now that this one is kinda diff. he was asking which do people think is the best and i do admit i did jump the gun on this one, and for that i do apologize for it. but there have been alot of other threads by him and alot of others, that were useless. it take a matter of a few minutes to click the search button and read through a few threads to see if its been answered. if after a few minutes you dont find it, the post.

for example: last night i was looking for new wallpaper, and i went to after media section and after market sections and didnt see anything for the 8100. therefore i searched. again i didnt find anything. did i make a new post to see if anyone knows where i can find free wallpaper? no. i kept looking. i did another search which was more vague, and BOOM, tones of free wallpaper at eveek.com and you know how long that took me? 5 mins.

now instead of him asking and waiting for a reply, he could have taken the time since last night to do some searching and find some info out.

its not hard...
Old 07-18-2007, 01:59 PM   #9
Rolo1971
CrackBerry Addict

Ok, I understand. I am with you though and I've laughed at some of the threads recently because they ask the same questions I asked last week. As a member going on my second week, I can see how if they would take the time and use search they'd find what they are looking for.
Having been there a short time ago, I felt OVERWHELMED and didn't think to use the search button. I"ll admit I've spent a lot to time searching since last week and have not had a need to post a question.

I'll be the first to admit you do know your stuff and am very appreciative when I come here and someone helps. And you have been helpful but I think we need to give these new people a ONE WEEK grace period then we can start handing out "AZZ whoopings".

I also think you are seeing alot of new BB users because the Iphone came out and people waited to see what the review were going to be like before purchasing or deciding to purchase the iphone, like me! Then quickly realized the BB was a better option for me at the time. I waited and researched BB so I can make my decision once the iphone was released. I went with BB!

Last edited by Rolo1971; 07-18-2007 at 02:01 PM..
Old 07-18-2007, 02:01 PM   #10
tjk1
Thumbs Must Hurt

Carrier: tmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Scheuer View Post
PS:

this is for you watch it.... Flash » Posting And You...
hahahahaha, cory that was a hilarious link.

anyway, back to the point, when you refer to 'best games' are you asking for the free ones? if so, try any free tetris / sudoku, you can find them by typing in tetris or sudoku into the forum search.
Old 07-18-2007, 02:33 PM   #11
magnaman
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Carrier: AT & T

The man asked a simple question.

It would appear to me if your time is so valuable and you hate responding these ridiculous posts.............that you wouldn't waste it whining about the posts...........you would simply not read them.

Just a thought
Old 07-18-2007, 02:57 PM   #12
Cory Scheuer
No longer Registered.

the guy asked a simple question that could have been asnwered by searching... this is all i am trying to get at!

it takes a matter of minutes to search for something. if its not found then post!

posting something that has been talked about before, jsut shows that you are to lazy to click a few buttons and type a word and read some stuff to see!

thats all i'm getting at
Old 07-18-2007, 03:05 PM   #13
musiclee@verizon.net

corey , with all due respect,

i did search after you told, me and did not get an answer to my question...
Old 07-18-2007, 03:32 PM   #14
Cory Scheuer
No longer Registered.

ok thats fine with me at least you searched, but you should have searched before you posted, that way at least you can be more specific with what you need and want.

i think there are a few versions of each for blackberry,

anyone have tetris or sodoku?

recommendations?

thanks everyone...

thats what you said, now if i were you, after i searched i would have had a better idea of what to ask for.

example:

hey guys i just search for a while here and i could find any good versions of sodoku for the pearl? anyone have any recommendations of which one is good and where to find?

^ see, this way you did do a search and its for specific as to what you want. if you are more specific you will most likely get an answer to your question within the first few post. and then others wont have to ask, for what BB, what yada yada...

sorry but yeah...

you know what i'm going to great a post guideline tonight and post it up. so all the newbies know how to use the forum and how to search and how to be more specific...

anyways enough of this bickering, we both have our point of views here and its getting no where.

back to the question at hand...

does anyone know of a good version for him to download?
Old 07-18-2007, 06:34 PM   #15
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: s & needles

Cory, settle down. You don't need to post a thread about searching. I seem to remember someone (I wonder who) asking about Fido, data plans, etc. a while back that could have been found by searching, too.

When I suggest someone search, I generally just kindly suggest it. Please don't start a rant about searching.

Now, that being said and out of the way......That video in the link is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!!!
Old 07-18-2007, 07:16 PM   #16
zoukis05
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9630
Carrier: Verizon

The game is SUDOKU not sodoku...try searching for the right game. I use the free one from magmic, fine game, passes the time. I haven't seen a tetris though.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:16 PM   #17
zoukis05
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9630
Carrier: Verizon

And yes the flash video was quite hilarious.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:31 PM   #18
Cory Scheuer
No longer Registered.

yea but once you told me once, i listened.... oh well no matter, just passing on the wonderful advice of john...

yes the vid is funny as heck
Old 07-18-2007, 09:49 PM   #19
Vmalho2
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Poor Guy, no one has really answered his question except one person. Go to magmic, thats wherei get my games from if that helps
Old 07-18-2007, 10:03 PM   #20
BobMarley
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8120
Default go to your browser, then open up blackberry help page

soduku is free.
easy levels that is.
but enough for me.
Motorola TimePort: 98 - 02
Motorola Microtac: 92 - 98
Closed Thread