BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 07:18 AM   #1
Bronni

Model: Curve
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Metro PCS
Smile Had to Change Password--Now No Email Conn to Fone; I am NOT SMART! Pls help to reset?

Please Login to Remove!

Hi!

There ARE things I'm good at, but this stuff.....not so much!! I'm sorry, but I don't even know exactly what my "Home" screen is (yup, THAT dumb!!).

Here's what's up: I got hacked, had to change AOL Password, which I did on my laptop. Didn't realize it would screw up the email on my Blackberry Curve.

Unfortunately, the instruction booklet got lost a LONG time ago, and I never learned even the BASIC stuff, but did manage to set everything up initially somehow.

Now I can't figure out how to reset email, or password, or whatever I need to in order to receive emails again.

I can't even figure out how to find Menu, Home or Set Up Wizard, as I am advised to do.....don't know how to find Files either (Note: I might be clicking on Menu or Home w/o realizing it...on my Curve, I am pressingthe 2nd Button in on the Left, with the little keyboard icon?).

Would LOVE any help I could get!! This is SO embarrassing!! (Not to mention inconvenient--I work as a professional Marilyn Monroe impersonator, and book freelance jobs off emails daily! If someone can help me, I will call anyone in their life on their birthday, and sing them a breathy, Marilynesque Happy Bday--is that a good deal?? You'll likely have to walk me thru this tho, as I'm apparently VERY dim! Sorry!!).

PLEASE HELP! I'm serious about wanting to do something for you in return, as I'm a VERY slow learner!

THANK YOU!!! Seriously.....Thank You!!
Old 08-08-2013, 07:23 AM   #2
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Default Re: Had to Change Password--Now No Email Conn to Fone; I am NOT SMART! Pls help to re

What model of Curve do you have? There are many. If you need to find out, remove the battery and get it from the sticker underneath.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #3
ZombieBerry
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Priv
PIN: 2AB9C463
Carrier: WIND
Default Re: Had to Change Password--Now No Email Conn to Fone; I am NOT SMART! Pls help to re

How to change the email settings on my BlackBerry Curve 9300

It will be the same for most Curve models and has pictures/animations included.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #4
tsac
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Carrier: at&t

Your smart enough to ask for help and a lot of people are not so take credit for that.

Blackberry has a site that you can download any manual for any model

BlackBerry - Manuals and Guides

Hope this helps
Closed Thread